|Home||» Products||» Organic Spirulina Products||» Spirulina Powder|
We have been highly valued in this domain for exporting a wide assortment of qualitative Natural Spirulina Powder. This powder is procured by our professionals from the reliable vendors of the industry who process this by using pure spirulina and latest technologies. Our offered range of powder is widely acclaimed by our clients for its matchless properties like content of essential nutrients, longer shelf life and purity. Natural Spirulina Powder offered by us is used by our clients as a supplement to keep nervous system and immune system healthy.
Features of SPIRULINA:-
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that is rich in protein,vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids, antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage. It contains nutrients, including B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin E, manganese,Zinc, copper, iron, selenium,and gamma linolenic acid.
Spirulina Capsules, and Spirulina Powder, which has vitamin B12 and is organic in nature with no side effects. The extensive range of Spirulina Capsules and Spirulina powder offered by us is a single natural source of vital nutrients catering commonly found nutritional imbalance in individuals of all age groups. Our highly effective Spirulina Capsules keeps any individual not just free from nutritional diseases but also provides energy and activeness all throughout the day.
With over 100 nutrients, Spirulina is often described as the most complete food source in the world. The American National Aeronautical and Space Agency includes it in their astronauts diet and plans to grow Spirulina in it’s space station.
Who should take Spirulina?
Children who don’t like or get enough vegetables and or have an imbalanced food intake.
- Teenagers during their rapid growing period need a sufficient injection of nutrients. Spirulina is ideal for this.
- Pregnant mums who need extra nutrients.
- Seniors who have difficulty in having reasonable average 3 meals per day.
- Sport lovers or athletics who need extra nutrients to keep their energy levels up.
- Modern busy people who don't have the time to eat good meals.
- Patients or people who need high volumes of nutrients to assist recovery (please consult your doctor)
- Vegetarians who require extra nutrient sources